The Regional Center for Innovation and Teaching Excellence (ReCITE) is envisioned to serve as a regional innovation center for teaching excellence.
As ISU Cabagan holds the distinction being the premiere delivering Higher Education institution in graduate education, it is taking the initiative to lead a Regional Cooperation on research and innovation for teaching excellence.
- Serve as a regional hub for the facilitation of regional collaboration in the conduct of innovative research and development activities in teacher education.
- Develop and implement innovative training activities for the faculty of teacher education institutions and the basic education teachers
- Develop instructional materials to support innovative teaching and learning.
- Promote and implement regional networking among teaching professionals for sharing and collaboration.
- Establish a learning resource center equipped with digital sharing capabilities to support the needs of teaching professionals in the field.
Business Intelligence Research and Development Center
Cagayan Valley Agricultural and Aquatic Resources Research and Development (CVAARRD)
Cagayan Valley Small Ruminants Research Center
Cagayan Valley Cacao Development Center
Food Innovation Center
Philippine Mungbean Center
Cagayan Valley Program on Environment and Development
Water Research and Development Center
Regional Center for Innovation and Teaching Excellence
Upland Development Center
Cagayan Valley Cattle Artificial Insemination Research and Training Center
Climate Change Center
Center for Organic Agriculture Research Extension and Training